This year, we are holding our AGM early to maximise the handover time with a new committee. We want to make it as easy as possible to get involved in any capacity and have a smooth transition.
All committee roles will be declared vacant at this meeting in accordance with our Constitution. To read a short summary of each role, head to the expression of interest form (https://goo.gl/forms/
The meeting will be held at the David Phillips Sporting Fields, Daceyville on Wednesday 30th August 2017 commencing at 6:20pm.
The agenda for the AGM will be as follows:
- Attendance and Proxies (Secretary, Andrea Olrich)
- Welcome, introduction to the meeting and apologies for absence (President, Robin Chan)
- President’s Report (President, Robin Chan)
- Treasurer’s Report (Acting Treasurer, Andrea Olrich)
- Opportunity for questions and discussion
- Election of 2017-18 Executive Committee
- Election of 2017-18 Committee
If you have any questions do not hesitate to reach out to the Executive or your current representatives for more information.
UNSW FC Secretary