Please note that the 2018 AGM will now be held at the Glass House at The Juniors Kingsford. This room is upstairs next to the bistro. The date and time are the same: Wednesday the 12th of September at 6:20pm.
Please come and have a say on how you want to see your club run into the future.
A reminder that all committee roles will be declared vacant at the AGM. A list of available positions with short position descriptions can be found here: https://bit.ly/2PmGBY2
Full role descriptions will be sent to anyone who expresses interest. If you would like to nominate for a role please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you to those who have already sent through their nominations.
The updated agenda for the AGM will be as follows:
- Attendance and Proxies (Secretary, Jules Smith-Ferguson)
- Welcome, introduction to the meeting and apologies for absence (President, Robin Chan)
- President’s Report (President, Robin Chan)
- Treasurer’s Report (Treasurer, Andrea Olrich)
- Special resolution to modify Clause 15 of the constitution
- Opportunity for questions and discussion
- Election of 2018-19 Executive Committee
- Election of 2018-19 Committee
Members who are unable to attend the specified date and time above may send proxy votes/nominations to email@example.com. A proxy voting form can be found here: https://bit.ly/2PV5HP9
If you have any questions do not hesitate to reach out to myself, other members of the Executive or your current representatives for more information.
UNSW FC Secretary