Finals series is in sight and another year of UNSW Football Club history has passed, meaning it is time to renew our Club representation.
This year, we are holding our AGM early to maximise the handover time with a new committee. We want to make it as easy as possible to get involved in any capacity and have a smooth transition.
All committee roles will be declared vacant at this meeting in accordance with our Constitution. To read a short summary of each role, head to the expression of interest form (https://goo.gl/forms/
The meeting will be held at the David Phillips Sporting Fields, Daceyville on Wednesday 30th August 2017 commencing at 6:20pm.
The agenda for the AGM will be as follows:
- Attendance and Proxies (Secretary, Andrea Olrich)
- Welcome, introduction to the meeting and apologies for absence (President, Robin Chan)
- President’s Report (President, Robin Chan)
- Treasurer’s Report (Acting Treasurer, Andrea Olrich)
- Opportunity for questions and discussion
- Election of 2017-18 Executive Committee
- Election of 2017-18 Committee
UNSW FC Secretary