The UNSW Football Club aims to uphold the regulations, policies, procedures and directives of the various governing bodies that it is a member of. Where applicable, these policies are adopted as our own – in other circumstances we aim to align our policies with the overarching principles of our wider footballing community.
A full list of these important documents is available on the respective websites:
In addition, as an affiliated club of the University of New South Wales, we adhere to the following Arc Sport UNSW Club Procedures:
UNSW Football Club is committed to building a supportive environment in which any footballer can develop their skills and themselves with equal opportunity. We aim to adopt the guidelines set forth in the FFA National Member Protection Policy into all of our activities as a club.
The following resources from Play by the Rules provide additional information and support for Members around the topics of discrimination and harassment:
- Understanding Discrimination (pdf)
- Understanding Harassment (pdf)
- Understanding Child Protection (pdf)
If you have a grievance or concern you wish to raise, please see our Grievances and Complaints Policy and Procedures.
- WSL Players Code of Conduct – Seniors (docx)
- WSL Players Code of Conduct – Juniors (docx)
- WSL Parent Code Of Conduct (docx)
- WSL Coaches Code of Ethics (docx)
- WSL Managers Responsibilities (docx)
- Physiotherapy Massage Benches Policy (pdf)
- FNSW Lightning Policy (pdf)
- FNSW Hot Weather Policy (pdf)
- Arc Sport UNSW Insurance Form (pdf)
- FNSW Personal Injury Claim Information Sheet (pdf)
- FNSW Personal Injury Claim Form (2016) (pdf)
- FNSW Personal Injury Claim Form (2017) (pdf)
- UNSW General Insurance Information (link)
To make a claim through the FNSW insurance policy download the claim form above and fill in the four sections:
Section A: Must be completed by the claimant (injured person/parent)
Section B: Must be completed and signed by the CLUB (The Association declaration is left blank)
Section C: Is only completed if claiming loss of income
Section D: Must be completed by the patient’s Doctor or Specialist (or a Dentist for dental injuries)
To lodge the claim it must be sent directly to the insurers.
POST TO: SLE Claims Department
PO Box H308
AUSTRALIA SQUARE NSW 1215
EMAIL TO: email@example.com
If you want more information on the FNSW Insurance Policy see the JLT Sport website.
- UNSW FC Constitution (pdf)
- Annual General Meeting Proxy Voting Form (pdf)
- Annual General Meeting Agenda (pdf)
- UNSW FC Annual Report 2017 (pdf)
- Annual General Meeting Minutes 2017 (pdf)