UNSW FC is seeking expressions of interest from coaches to lead our Men’s State League, newly promoted Women’s Premier League 2 teams and FNSW Girl’s Skills Acquisition Program 2017/2018.
Our aim is to become a centre of excellence for football in the area and promote the growth and development of Football at all levels.
Our approach focuses on thought and application in training, in game, on and off the field.
Ensuring all players at UNSW FC learn to be great players on and off the field.
- Minimum C Licence Youth [if you do not have a C-Licence at present, you may be considered and we will assist you in attaining this qualification]
Coaching / playing experience
- Outline of playing and/or coaching experience
- Reference(s) from previous coaching engagements
- Profile of coaching history
- Knowledge of FFA national curriculum content
Please tell us:
- Personal vision, philosophy about football (inc. National Curriculum) consistent with the aims of our program
- Compatibility with developmental goals
- Interest in developing players, understanding that they are the key actors
Our ideal candidate:
- Positive approach to all players (junior/senior)
- Self-control (calm, stable, composed)
- Capacity to improve (self-others)
- Open-minded (listens to others)
- Honest and fair with everybody
- Able to add impact and value to our community
- A passion for football and coaching
Pre-season training begins early October, so interested coaches are encouraged to send through an expression of interest to email@example.com detailing their coaching history, qualifications and interest in either Men’s or Women’s program at UNSW FC.
Applicants must also provide a Working With Children number to be eligible for consideration – see this Football NSW Guide.
UNSW FC has a long and proud history of football development with many players going on to compete at the highest levels of the game.